
We had a playdate with Riley and Nikki today, our friends that we met at
swim class. Apparently, Juliet's alpha male characteristics fade into the background when Riley is around, because she was not at all agressive with her. Riley is quite the affectionate hostess with no shortage of hugs and kisses. They mostly played independently, side by side, but there is definitely more interaction than when Juliet was younger and would have friends around.
We had a fun afternoon playing inside. It was a miserable day; foggy and windy. Not at all a good day to be out and about, which foiled our original plan to go to the beach.

After dinner tonight, we walked to
Bi-Rite Creamery for ice cream. We have to build up Juliet's tolerance in preparation for letting her eat an entire cupcake at her birthday party.
Speaking of the birthday party, I have a list a mile long of things to do (Michael thinks I am nuts). I keep telling myself that next year we will keep it nice and simple. Grammy Linda is here from Oregon to celebrate with us and she is coming tomorrow to lend her hand in getting ready for the big day. I have 50 butterflies to make as cupcake toppers, but here I am online! It will definitely not be getting done tonight...
2 comments:
I love it! I guess Juliet was yummy, since she was covered with slobbers by the end of the playdate. And check out my page today, for a video of their chase scene. These gals are off to Hollywood!
they looked so cute playing together... and that video was hilarious!!! i loved how they scooted chasing eachother. i hope you get some sleep tonight. :)
Post a Comment